Tyrol Design Priorities
- Internal polymer toe cap with alpine fit to enhance feel and support.
- DIGAfix® lacing system. Provides perfect support to the ankle and holds the heel into the boots heel counter to increase stability and guard against heel rubbing and blisters.
- Open shaft laces hooks for quick don and doff.
- Very comfortable orthotic full-length differential tapered polyamide shank with defined torsion and flexation zones. Low to zero flexibility to provide a firm climbing platform for crampon use.
- Crampon compatible with built in spoiler for crampon attachment.
- Multi-core Polyaramid reinforced laces for ultimate strength and reliability
- Synthetic internal structure supports to maximise ankle support. Rigidity and ankle support is optimised for use in heavy load carrying situations and movement across very steep terrain.
- GORE-TEX® lining for 100% waterproofness and vapour permeable breathability.
- Meindl Air pumping and moisture drainage system. During walking motion air is forced through channels in the upper and tongue material. This serves to drive out water and increase the vapour release of the GORE-TEX® lining.
- Meindl (MFS) Memory Foam System. Heat activated responsive memory foam padding in key fit and support areas to ensure an amazingly customised fit.
- AIR-ACTIVE® SOFT PRINT footbed by Vildona® wicks perspiration from the feet and transport it away from the sole to the permeable lining.
- Aggressive Meindl Multigriff® sole pattern provides optimum balance of adhesion, braking, lateral stability and toe thrust.
- Hard EVA foam midsole for shock absorption, vibration dampening and rebound.
- Hard rubber outsole optimised for use in alpine terrain with self-cleaning profile. Hard rubber is used to preserve a sharp edge as long as possible as it wears.
- Meindl differential walking system. Differential roll effect is produced by the shank and sole to encourage efficient gait.
- Weight: 1010gm per shoe in size 8UK
- Height: 20cm in size 8UK
- UK 6-12 in half sizes