Kampfstiefel Design Priorities
- Open shaft laces hooks for quick don and doff.
- Anoline leather that will accept a shine, ever popular to Sergeant Majors the world over.
- GORE-TEX® lining for 100% waterproofness and vapour permeable breathability.
- High Denier Cordura panels for maximum breathability.
- Internal polymer toe cap with generous volume.
- PU midsole for the optimum balance of shock absorption, vibration dampening, rebound and flexibility.
- Soft walking rubber outsole ideal for silent movement and running in an urban environment.
- Very comfortable orthotic full-length differential tapered polyamide shank with defined torsion and flexation zones. Medium flex for increased flexibility in urban terrain whilst still providing support in broken rural terrain.
- Penetration resistance provided by polyamide shank.
- Multi-core Polyaramid reinforced laces for ultimate strength and reliability.
- Synthetic internal structure supports to balance ankle support and flexibility.
- AIR-ACTIVE® SOFT PRINT footbed by Vildona® wicks perspiration from the feet and transports it away from the sole to the permeable lining.
- Fuel Oil Lubricant & Acid resistant sole
- Antistatic design and sole unit to safely dissipate static build up for use in explosive environments.
- Weight: 740gm per shoe in size 8UK
- Height: 20cm in size 8UK
- UK 3.5-12 in half sizes, 13, 14 in whole sizes