Desert Fox Design
Desert Fox Features
- Open laces hooks for quick don and doff.
- Open weave Cordura mesh panels for maximum breathability.
- Internal polymer toe cap with generous volume.
- PU midsole for the optimum balance of shock absorption, vibration dampening, rebound and flexibility.
- Very comfortable orthotic full-length differential tapered polyamide shank with defined torsion and flexation zones. Light to medium flex for increased flexibility in urban terrain.
- Multi-core Polyaramid reinforced laces for ultimate strength and reliability
- Synthetic internal structure supports to balance ankle support and flexibility.
- Suede upper material for abrasion resistance during heavy tactical use.
- AIR-ACTIVE® SOFT PRINT footbed by Vildona® wicks perspiration from the feet and transport it away from the sole to the permeable lining.
- Hydrophobic foam between upper materials and waterproof lining. This allows perspiration and liquid water to pass quickly to the exterior of the boot. Foams are minimised in other areas of the boot to minimise weight.
- Internal Nubuck leather heel counter in the critical high wear heel area to maximise boot life span during arduous military activities such as extended pack marches.
- Fuel Oil Lubricant resistant sole
- Antistatic design and sole unit to safely dissipate static build up for use in explosive environments.
- Weight: 740gm per shoe in size 8.5UK
- Made in UK half sizes 3.5-15